maanantai 27. elokuuta 2012

Little Things Do Matter




 7. August 2012

 So it is said, but do they? What is considered 'little'? I was just thinking how we made 'Sketching Love' over six years ago - God I'm happy I did it!! Because without it I think I'd be dead by now. With it done - however with a bank loan and school kids - I know I can pick the right things from just anywhere, build a world on screen according to my own mind and even acknowledge it as mine still years later. But that is the way I've always done everything - one can see beauty in ugliness, one can steal moments and survive, but one can't have everything and survive. Not without the skill of acting in harmony with your deepest emotions, soul, rhythm of the stem cells. For you can't own anything but for a moment, you can't make things last - you can only find new things and let go of the old. That is why you should not hurry, not do lousy work for your life may depend on it.




 This world is so full of beliefs and teams and common good so what is the meaning of individual performance? The same as it has always been: the chain is just as strong as it's weakest link. And strength is not a synonym for mute, selfish narcissism. Strength, according to me, is synonym for linear continuum, lasting, enduring sustainable, flexible.



Some people are fighters and as such strong and screaming and destructive. Some are builders and cultivators: according to need they do the best they can with the entity in mind. The fighters, they may be right but what good is the pathetic  screaming and breaking? Nothing, if there is no continuity and building after them. And details are only important if the whole structure is well done: no detail could ever save a lousy construction!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti